Obtaining Convocation tickets
To order tickets for Convocation, please click here to visit the e-ticket website.
As a graduating student, you do not need to order a ticket for yourself to attend Convocation, but you do need to reserve complimentary tickets for your guests. All graduates will receive an email alerting them when the ticket site is live.
Ticket allocation is as follows:
- Faculty of Theology, Faculty of Arts, and School of Education on Sunday, May 12, 2019 at 3 pm: 2 tickets
- Faculty of Pure and Applied Science on Monday, May 13, 2019 at 10 am: 2 tickets
- Faculty of Professional Studies on Monday, May 13, 2019 at 2:30 pm: 2 tickets
Additional tickets will be available on a first-come first-served basis.
Seating is limited in Convocation Hall; however, every attempt will be made to meet your request for tickets. Please note that Acadia also offers additional seating at the Auditorium at the K.C. Irving Environmental Science Centre to watch the ceremonies (no tickets required for this space), and provides a live-stream video webcast of each Convocation ceremony.
Ordering Your Tickets
- 10:00 A.M. (AST) Monday, March 11, 2019 – e-ticket site opens. You are able to order a maximum of 2 tickets for your guests
- 5:00 P.M. (AST) Thursday, March 21, 2019 – first round of guest tickets closes
- 10:00 A.M. (AST) Monday, March 25, 2019 – e-ticket site reopens. You are able to order additional tickets as required for your guests
- 5:00 P.M. (AST) Thursday, April 4, 2019 – e-ticket site for additional guest tickets closes
- 10:00 A.M. (AST) Monday, April 8, 2019 – e-ticket site reopens. You are able to order additional tickets if required for your guests
- 5:00 P.M. (AST) Thursday, April 18, 2019 – e-ticket site for additional guest tickets closes. any unused tickets will be made available through the e-ticket site.
Please note any ticket orders received after Monday, April 8th will be processed based on remaining tickets.
Please note, graduating students DO NOT themselves require a ticket to their convocation – BUT guests (family and friends) do.