Obtaining Convocation tickets
As a graduating student, you do not need to order a ticket for yourself to attend Convocation, but you do need to reserve complimentary tickets for your guests. All graduates will receive an email alerting them when the ticket site is live.
Ticket allocation is as follows:
- Faculty of Theology and Faculty of Arts on Sunday, May 13, 2018 at 3 pm: 3 tickets
- Faculty of Pure and Applied Science on Monday, May 14, 2018 at 10 am: 2 tickets
- Faculty of Professional Studies on Monday, May 14, 2018 at 2:30 pm: 2 tickets
Additional tickets will be available on a first-come first-served basis.
Seating is limited in Convocation Hall; however, every attempt will be made to meet your request for tickets. Please note that Acadia also offers additional seating at the Auditorium at the K.C. Irving Environmental Science Centre to watch the ceremonies (no tickets required for this space), and provides a live-stream video webcast of each Convocation ceremony.
Ordering Your Tickets
The e-ticket website acadiauconvocation.universitytickets.com will be live at 12:00 noon (AST) on Wednesday, March 21st. Please use your Acadia network username and password to log in.
- Step 1: 12:00 noon (AST) on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 – e-ticket site opens. You are able to order your maximum number of tickets (see above).
- Step 2: 12:00 noon (AST) on Monday, April 9, 2018 – you are able to order additional tickets if required.
- Step 3: 12:00 noon (AST) on Monday, April 23, 2018 – any unused tickets will be made available through the e-ticket site.
Additional tickets will be available on a first-come first-served basis on April 9th.
Please note any ticket orders received after April 23rd will be processed based on the number of remaining tickets.