Message to Graduands - March 20, 2018
The e-ticket website acadiauconvocation.universitytickets.com will be live at 12:00 noon (AST) on Wednesday, March 21st. Please use your Acadia network username and password to log in.
Please note, graduating students DO NOT require a ticket to their convocation – BUT family and friends do.
Due to limited seating in Convocation Hall, graduands in the:
- Faculty of Arts and the Faculty of Theology may initially order a maximum of three tickets,
- Faculty of Pure and Applied Science may initially order a maximum oftwo tickets,
- Faculty of Professional Studies may initially order a maximum oftwo
Additional tickets will be available on a first-come first-served basis on April 9th.
- Step 1: 12:00 noon (AST) on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 – e-ticket site opens. You are able to order your maximum number of tickets (see above).
- Step 2: 12:00 noon (AST) on Monday, April 9, 2018 – you are able to order additional tickets if required.
- Step 3: 12:00 noon (AST) on Monday, April 23, 2018 – any unused tickets will be made available through the e-ticket site.
Please note any ticket orders received after April 23rd will be processed based on the number of remaining tickets.