Message to Graduands - March 29, 2018
Reminder that the e-ticket website http://acadiauconvocation.universitytickets.com is currently live for ticket requests. To log in please use your Acadia network username & password.
Please note, graduating students DO NOT require a ticket to their convocation - BUT family and friends do. Tickets are free!
Due to limited seating in Convocation Hall, graduands in the:
* Faculty of Arts and the Faculty of Theology may initially order a maximum of three tickets,
* Faculty of Pure and Applied Science may initially order a maximum of two tickets,
* Faculty of Professional Studies may initially order a maximum of two tickets.
Additional tickets will be available on a first-come first-served basis on April 9th and there will be a wait list option for requests beyond the regular allotment.
* Step 1: ongoing - e-ticket site remains open. You are able to order your maximum number of tickets (see above).
* Step 2: 12:00 noon (AST) on Monday, April 9, 2018 - you are able to order additional tickets if required and place a wait list request if necessary.
* Step 3: 12:00 noon (AST) on Monday, April 23, 2018 - any unused tickets will be made available through the e-ticket site and wait list requests will be processed.
Please note any ticket orders received after April 23rd will be processed based on the number of remaining tickets
If you haven’t ordered your academic attire, please visit: www.bkstr.com/acadiastore/home/en. Locate the Gaspard “Looking for Caps, Gowns and More” link at the bottom of the main page (scroll down!) The deadline to place your order is April 27, 2018 at 2:00 pm AST. Gowns and hoods must be returned at the end of your graduation ceremony to the Athletics Complex.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 902-585-1083
Convocation website: https://convocation.acadiau.ca/home.html