The Convocation ceremonies took place on May 8-9, 2022
You can watch the recorded ceremonies at the links below:
Congratulations! Convocation is a significant event in your academic career. Please read the information in this section to learn more about what you need to know and do to be prepared for your Convocation.
To graduate, you must do all of the following:
- Apply to graduate before January 10, 2022. If you have missed the deadline, you may still apply to graduate; however, a $25.00 late fee will be charged.
- Verify the name you would like to have printed on your degree and the name you would like to have read on stage.
- The deadline to order regalia online was April 18, 2022. If you have missed this deadline you will need to go to the Hall of Fame Room in the Athletics Complex no sooner than 2 hours prior to the start of your ceremony and place your order then. The fee for on-site orders is $57.00 + tax, and is payable at the time of ordering and collection.
- Settle financial accounts.
- Confirm that you have met all the requirements for completing your program.
Graduation is a special time in your lives that you’ll want to remember. Graduation photos are a great way for parents, grandparents or that special someone to remember this important milestone.
Light & Lens is conveniently located at 459 Main St. Wolfville. To book your session, please call (902) 542-0797 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s never too late to get your grad photos taken.
What should I wear to Convocation?
As a general guideline, grads should wear semi-formal/business attire clothing under the academic gown. Practical footwear is recommended for safety and comfort as you march up the hill and cross the stage.